Monday, February 22, 2010

Life and the Lee Op Art Wedge from Coach!

Sitting here posting and watching the snow falling outside accumulate to oh what this time maybe eight inches or so. I was surfing and shopping and found these amazing little beauties.

The Lee op art wedge by Coach. Bringing back memories of the Dr. Scholl's that I had that were very similar but were not as comfy as these look like they would be.

Yes I am dreaming of spring and how great these will be on my pedicured painted toes. I do love the snow however and it is amazingly beautiful right now and so silent and peaceful. Until the snow plows arrive, motors running, blades scraping the drive way almost shaking the house when it comes slamming down!

Soon enough the snow will melt and Spring will arrive. The kids will have grown a couple of inches and the clothing I bought on "sale" last year for this year will of course be too small because they grew more than I had accounted for.

I know we wish for things to happen quickly, we wish for the season's to get her sooner, but take in the time you are in now and find the beauty in it. You can never get it back once it's gone. The kids will not be little for long when you look back you will miss this precious moment time and wish it back ;)

Happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!