Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Ladies and Pearls

Pearls pearls pearls are in once again. I don't think they were ever out to tell you the truth! I love them.

Pearls to me mean beauty, grace, elegance and just seem to portray a sense of etiquette.

Jackie O always wore pearls even with slacks. She either had on pearls or over sized sunglasses. She kept her fashion elegant with clean crisp lines. Her outfits seemed to fit her like a glove. Whether she wore a dress, suit or capri's with flats she was always in fashion. All the way down to her navy blue bag.


Another First Lady Mrs. Obama has a similar fashion sense or has someone that works for her who may just happen to be a Jackie O fan ;)

She has a First Lady style and dons the ever so fashionable pearl necklace with matching earrings to boot.

I do think the First Lady should look like a First Lady don't you?

I have my order in for some new pearls, a double strand. A great friend is vacationing in Shanghai and is going to find some for my Daughter and myself. Yes of course we had a list: double strand necklace, matching bracelet and earrings.

Pearls can be worn almost anywhere and at any time. You can wear them with dresses or prep up a white t-shirt, blue jeans and flats with a pearl necklace. Anytime anywhere ;)

Happy Pearl Hunting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!