Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Pedicure With Essie Perky Purple Nail Polish



I just returned from a much needed pedicure with my best friend.  The long over due girl talk and Spa Pedicure was the best thing on this beautiful sunny morning.

Upon arrival to the salon it was a difficult decision to make as to what color nail polish I would want on my toes.  I grabbed my usual Opi red/pink standby and then asked the gal what colors were popular.  She made the made dash to the counter with all the "NEON" looking colors!  I did give her a funny look and said "what does it glow in the dark?"  She laughed and said no, look.  Then she painted the NEON looking purple on her nail.  I fell in love with it!

So this is what I decided to go with.  My friend Roxana walked in and took one look.  She instantly gave me the same look I gave the gal when she showed it to me.  Roxana still decided to do the pink.

After catching up and being all dry we both ended up purchasing a bottle of the new look:

essie - Perky Purple - #693

Happy with our newly manicured toes off we went to visit the downtown and hit the coffee shop :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!