Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bride Wars Directed by Kate Hudson - Movie Review

I watched the movie "Bride Wars" tonight.  Starring in this chick flick was Kate Hudson (who also directed) and Anne Hathaway.

It was a cute story about two life time friends both with a dream of someday getting married at the Plaza in New York City.  As the story unfolds of course with the venue double booking their wedding dates they end up fighting over which one gets to have her wedding on the available date.

Kate Hudson plays a lawyer, Liv, and makes more money than Anne Hathaway's character and has the attitude to go along with it.  I'm not sure what the studio costume and hair stylists were thinking though.  Her long blond hair with bangs which looked like a wig was annoying.  She is such a beautiful girl why did they have to go and mess with her?  It wasn't until the actual wedding scenes that they finally figured it out and fixed it.

I was a bit disappointed with the movie but it was cute.  I don't think my hubby would have liked it too much, he would have sat through it and said "it was cute".  He sometimes watches a chick flick to make me happy :)

I give it: lll out of Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!