Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teens Back To School Savings At dELiAs!


Teens can find great bargains at dELiAs for back to school shopping. I just received information that they are having a huge sale with savings up to 80% off prices!

80% off is a huge savings in today's economy.

You can get shoes for $9.99, jeans for $14.99, really cute dresses for $14.99 and tanks for $5.99.

I'm a Mom of two and I love their tee's and long sleeved Henley's they have a longer length at the waist and longer style sleeves. dELiAs also has great graphic tees too! You can tell I'm a big fan of the store ;)

My guess is the clearance stuff with go fast. They are also offering FREE shipping on orders over $75.00 use this code at checkout:
DXKW75

Here is the link: www.dELiAs.com

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!