Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dooney & Bourke Giraffe Print Tote World Wide Debut!

Just channel surfing this morning and I ran across this new find:

Dooney & Bourke world wide debut of the new Giraffe Print Leather Trim Tote is now available on QVC! The beautiful bag is priced at $136.

All leather trim work with a little card case included with a choice of six colors. I thought they were very hot! Dooney is known for the quality in the bags and have been around for ever. You can go online to QVC to look at them.

Happy Summer!

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Thanks for the info!

    Hope you're having a great Sunday,

    xxLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG haha I think I know what bag your talking about! I think its the one my parents just baught for me. Come to my blog and tell me. I just posted it.

    Adoreclosets.blogspot.com

    btw, cute blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylene, it is the same! How cute I was thinking of getting one for Fall.... I couldn't leave a comment on your blog ;( it wouldn't let me.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting!