Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paula Abdul's Exit From American Idol Why?

Paula Abdul is no longer on American Idol? Rumors say it was money related.

Paula Abdul an Idol judge for what, the last eight years has left the show. They are saying she had a history of being late, undependable, acting loopy, not paying attention as well as other issues. If this was the reason then why keep her for so many years?

A new gal (I don't even know her name!) was brought in as judge what last year? Was it a warning to Paula to get it together or leave? Did it work?

Rumor has it that it was all over money. The other two judges Simon and Randy apparently were making $15 million compared to $2 million Paula was bringing in (or something around that). Paula was asking for a raise, $12 million. She is or was on the show as much as the others, as a judge so why not?

I think she should have received a raise! Why were the others making so much more? Do you know the name of the "new gal"? I think it will be strange to watch the show with out Paula. I'm not a die hard fan but with out Paula sitting next to Simon arguing over the new up and coming talent just won't be the same :( It will be interesting to see what happens this Season.

There are rumors of Paula moving to a new show "So You Think You Can Dance". Maybe that's why she left or for another job. Let's hope so! I think Paula will be missed on American Idol. It's kind of like when all of a sudden they changed "Mr. Brady" the Dad from The Brady Bunch show. That didn't' sit well now did it.

Let me know what you think ;)

Happy Summer!

3 comments:

  1. Judges (especially male ones) on these shows have such super-egos they're bound to clash eventually - and it usually ends in tears...:(

    Happened I think on the British version too! Men!!

    xxxLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Word is in the UK press that Victoria Beckham is a likely replacement!!

    xxLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - me again! Thanks for the lovely comment at my place & greetings from Andalucia, Spain!

    I'm so glad you found my blog and I've now found BOTH of yours! Both are SO interesting & informational- in fact, pure edutainment!

    I'll be back again soon to check out further great posts. Hoping you're having a wonderful weekend,

    xxLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting!