Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Tween Growing Up!

I woke up this morning to a smiling little face staring at me. My Daughter "C". Such a pretty little face to wake up to. She made me smile as I asked why she was up so early. She didn't stay long running downstairs to bug her brother whom was also already up and watching cartoons.

As the morning went on, their breakfast out of the way we all started our day. Of course I am the one cleaning up from our morning routines. "C" is sitting at the dining room table on her computer pulling music video's starring Taylor Swift and now "Gummy Bear". The volume turned up quiet high I may add for my morning ears. I'm relieved to see that she still loves the cartoons also!

Where is the coffee? It looks like rain! We will be working on our Summer school projects and homework. Yes, "C" has Summer homework! Did we when we were young? I don't remember.

Happy Summer ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has received an award! Be sure to stop by my page to claim it! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting!