Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Movie Review

The new Harry Potter movie "Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince" was released this last weekend. Here are some reviews from all over the country. I will be adding more as they come in ;)
  • Fun.....My teen group was disappointed from all the missing parts of the book.
  • Well I didn't see it but Domonique did, she says that it was pretty good. But, she didn't like how they left some details out of the movie that was in the book. That made the movie confusing. Shelby from Michigan
  • Thankfully most of the "snogging" was still deemed "gross". Otherwise it was a good one! We had a "Potterpoloza" weekend - we also went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry ... which was great!
  • I really enjoyed it. I didn't read any of the Harry Potter books and I've seen all of the movies but this is the only one I have truly really liked. Half Blood Prince had it's really funny moments and it's serious ones that were important to the story line. A lot of my friends loved it as well. I would recommend it :) Callie from Florida
  • It was great! It's my favorite of all the movies, now.

    First of all, they got all of my favorite moments from the book, and they did them very well. I especially loved Draco and Harry's duel in the bathroom, the scene in the Cave, and the scene near the end at the top of the Astronomy Tower. Those were to three scenes I was hoping they would do well, and they were as close to perfection as I could ask for!

    Everyone's acting skills really seemed to improve this time around. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like Micheal Gambon, who played Dumbledore, this time around. I haven't like him much in the past few movies because I didn't think he was doing Dumbledore justice, but this time he hit the mark. I also loved Alan Rickman (Snape) in every scene he was in, but that may be because Snape's my favorite character. He was perfect, too!

    They changed a few things from the book, but considering all the information they DID put in, I can ignore that. It was excellent!
    Emily from FL
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!