Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lunch at Martha's

Working up an appetite we stopped at Martha's Cafe in Sutton's Bay for lunch.

Martha's has a wonderful menu everything from breakfast to dinner European style. Eggs several ways with quirky names like "The Rooster", soups, sandwiches, salad's and more.

I had the Turkey Reuben Panini, my Mother In Law had a wonderful Tarragon Chicken Salad over mixed baby greens with a fresh baked scone like roll. She ordered the 1/2 size which my guess is from it's size that the full order would easily feed two people. My Son had a cup of the Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup and my Husband had the Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella Panini. Everything is made fresh daily. We were all very pleased and satisfied with our meal.

They have a wonderful little wine bar and cocktails for cocktail hour.

You know the place is good when the smell is wonderful when you walk in the door :)

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!