Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kim's Wedding


Written by my friend Dong Wood

I logged onto http://www.directstartv.com/ and upgraded our television package. We did it just in time for me to catch the “Kardashian Wedding Special.” I have always followed the gossip magazines and loved the Kardashians. Since we moved, we hadn’t gotten E! I realized how much I was missing watching the show and as soon as I saw that Kim’s wedding was going to be televised, I had to make sure that I got it. I really enjoyed the wedding special. I think that they are a close family, but I never really like Kris Humphries, Kim’s husband. So when I saw on television the other day that Kim had filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after only seventy-two days, I was disappointed. I was also really disappointed that they filed for divorce less than a month after their wedding special aired! I guess sometimes celebrity marriages are doomed and fail, especially if they are on reality television. I am hoping that Khloe and Lamar still last, because I think they are a cute couple and love them. They got married after three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!