Thursday, November 10, 2011

Repair Damaged Hair | Yahoo! Health

I just read this article about repairing damaged hair. Winter is upon us and we tend to do more damage during the Winter months than the Summer months. There is some great information on what products you should use and it sounds like they just were not just trying to sell the most expensive either.

Try doing the damage test by putting a piece of hair into a glass of water. I used a 2 cup measuring cup. My hair is colored and highlighted. It didn't sink... didn't sink at all. It just lay there on top of the water. Once I poked it and pushed it under then it did sink well, half of it did. I'm not sure it's the best test. Anyway, after reading this article it makes me want to go condition my hair anyway!

Check out the article here: Repair Damaged Hair | Yahoo! Health

Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!