Saturday, July 10, 2010

iPretty Wild/i's Alexis Neiers Breaks Silence on Burglar Bunch: "I Didn't Do Anything Wrong"

Part of the Hollywood Bling thefts has come to light... as if you didn't know already! I didn't sorry, 40 something Mom of two children who are not at this age yet!!! I was too busy worrying about their daily lives than to watch the next reality show... but then it was on in the middle of the day. It caught my attention... the scantily clad Sister's... and so on...

The sweet Sister of the new reality show "Pretty Wild" has been convicted or has she?

The "E" reality show which premiered prior to her conviction shows her having to change her wardrobe - to more conservative - for the court.... I started watching thinking is was a younger version of the "Housewives" shows......... only to find out that these young, underage hoochie type gals wanting attention are for sure getting it.

You can read on further from E online for more info:

iPretty Wild/i's Alexis Neiers Breaks Silence on Burglar Bunch: "I Didn't Do Anything Wrong"

All I have to say is "where are their Parents?"

Enjoy or NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!