Monday, July 12, 2010

The Hills Is Clearly The Best Reality Show On TV

This was written by guest blogger Sammy Renolds

I love Tuesday nights. Do you know why? If you watch the same show that I do, then you might. I’m referring to The Hills. At first, I thought I would hate it. The only reason I watched it was because my wife talked me into it. She had watched the other reality show when they were all in high school. This is another reason I felt I wouldn’t like it – I wasn’t familiar with the characters. But, I will say that it is very entertaining. And what people underestimate is the quality of the music during the show. It’s very trendy and fitting for the mood of the upcoming scene. If we add all the beautiful women, then that’s another plus. And if you are a woman, then I suppose you would find the men beautiful.

I think the reason people love The Hills so much is because as they’re watching it, they’re dreaming of having that lifestyle. But, some of the people on the show are more likeable than others. For instance, Spencer is not the most likeable person in the world. Justin is a distant second. Come to think of it, the only person I really like on the show is Audrina. I guess I only watch it for the drama between all of them. I love drama, as long as I’m not a part of it. The season is winding down and I’m looking forward to Tuesday so I can sit down, relax, and watch The Hills on my satellite tv. Now I just need to learn how to record satellite tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!