Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie Review: Napa Valley's - Bottle Shock

A story set in the vineyards in Napa Valley

Surfing through my Blog Reads I came across this review from:


It sounded interesting so we added on Netflix that same day.  We were very thrilled that it came up as an instant selection.

It is based on the true story of Napa Valley struggling to get California wines on the map.  This will happen if Napa wines wines win the blind tasting against the French.

It is a great movie filled with many, many wonderful actors: Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine and Rachael Taylor.  If you are a wine buff you will appreciate this one!

We loved learning about Napa's history of their struggle to keep from losing the vineyards
  due to the French ruling the wine market, but in 1976 on our historical Birthday things take a big turn for our country.

I highly recommend this one!  Loved it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm really glad you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fantastic! I will have to check it out!

    I tagged you!

    xoxo, Bitsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting!