Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm having a Girl's Night Out Party on the patio!



I am going to take these things in this box and transform them into Gal's Night Out Party on the patio tonight!  I'm getting out the fire pit and we will even have somores!  The weather is going to be sunny all day warming up to a brilliant 75 degrees by 4:00.

I will post the finished party scene and show you what you can do with some flowers, sterling cups, fun paper products and candles!

We are going to welcome Summer!

OKAY!  I'm back this is what you can do:

Set up your bar area.  I choose a out of the way spot to break it up a bit.  By adding lighting 
in the trees and candles it set the tone as the sun set.

Set your bar with only a few choice drinks, I made pitchers of White Sangria (found in my recipe box  Click here for link to my site: Karen B's Cooking Made Easy! or http://karenbcookingmadeeasy.blogspot.com/ ) filled some glasses with fruit for garnish.  Ice bucket and wine cooler with ice, two liqueurs for martini's and a couple mixers.  Here I used one type of glass for everything.  I stocked at least glasses per person.

Adding greenery, flowers and candles to the buffet adds a special touch.

My Co-Hostess Kim and our first guest of the evening Kristen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!