Monday, April 6, 2009

Hannah Montana Concert 2008

Hannah Montana needless to say is still one of my Daughters favorite entertainers. She knows all words to all her songs!

I was one of those parents that had their husband pull in all his connections to try to get tickets for the "sold out" concert last year. It was Chloe's very first concert so it had better be a good one. We were some of the lucky few that did get tickets. Unfortunately the tickets that we did pay an arm and leg for were on the floor! Thinking that the seats would be great, because we were so close, I was wrong. Once the concert started not one person sat back down until the very end. But that didn't matter to Chloe' she was so thrilled that it brought tears to my eyes to see my child so excited.

Someone had mentioned to me to bring some cotton. "Cotton?" I asked. "Yes, they said for your ears". So I grabbed a few balls and shoved them into my pocket. Once the Jonas Brothers came onto the stage the thousands of girls of every age started to scream! And scream they did! I was wondering if we would be able to hear again once we left.

As I looked around a saw a Father who had brought his Daughter. I thought how sweet that was of him. However, he looked like a deer in headlights. He turned around and smiled funny at me, like he was in sever pain. I handed him the remaining cotton ball I had left in my pocket and said "for your ears". He looked as though he was going to cry! He was so thankful that I was so nice to give him the cotton ball to save his hearing.

The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana concert was great. I'm glad we were fortunate to be able to attend. It was an experience I think both Chloe' and I will remember for the rest of our lives.

I remember the ride home.... how quiet it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!