Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why is Entourage my favorite show?

Why is Entourage my favorite show?

Thanks to Joaquin Hester

Entourage is my favorite show currently and I can't afford to miss an episode. As a matter of fact, I have to record it just to make sure that every episode is stored in case I get tied up doing something else, which happens quite a bit when you have a family running around you 24/7.

The best thing to do is pop up some popcorn, kick back on the sofa, and get prepared for this great comedy about a Hollywood actor with his own entourage. Taking a look into the life of being a celebrity in this modern day and age is awesome, throwing it into a comical series like Entourage is epic in my opinion.

For tho! se of you who haven't heard about Entourage, I get it on HBO which comes with my package of premium channels I subscribe to fromDirectStarTv.com. Depending on where you live, it's usually pretty affordable and HBO seems to be the best bundle since they have Entourage and other great TV show series and movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!