Monday, June 28, 2010

Off To Buy My Hunter Wellington Boots

I am on a mission to buy a new pair of Hunter Wellington boots. I have been admiring them on other people for quiet some time now.

After spending this wet and sloppy Winter and rainy Spring with no rain boots but some rubber croc's I think it's time to find me some Hunter wellies.

I love the equestrian style look and what's even better now they come in several styles and really cool colors. I may have to just stick with the black they go with everything. Then there is all the cute accessories that go with. Like the wellie socks, some are colored and have fur! Love that! Want that!

If anyone out there did buy Hunter wellies please comment and let me know what style you purchased and love! I could really use the input being a newbie ;) I am very excited and cannot wait to go shopping.

Help me shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!