Monday, May 17, 2010

From Baseball To The Superbowl Family Events Start With Love And Ticket America

Summer is here already. Soon school will be out mid June for most of our Children.

Sleeping in late and Family vacations are something everyone looks forward to during the summer time. Some great Family outings are usually in your very own back yard. From museums exhibits to baseball games like the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field offer a lot for Families or Dad and Son day out.

Why not hope over to Giant Stadium and catch an afternoon game watching the New York Giants play the Detroit Tigers. Baseball, hot dogs and apple pie. The famous summertime pastime is still holding it's own even during this slow economy. Most of the venues offer great deals including meals and great seats.

For those Football lovers Super Bowl Tickets are not so far around the corner. It's never to late to start planning your trip. My Husband just finished watching the draft picks the other day! I was so surprised because it's baseball season. He just laughed. I know I said it's a "guy" thing. I'm ever so happy to take my Daughter to the salon to get a mani pedi any day.

Games are fun to go to I prefer baseball, oh and did I mention the Tigers? They sort of have my heart on a string. I love the noise, crowds, being able to shell the peanut's and drop the mess all over the floor ;) and most of all the organ. Which I may add some venues do not use anymore :(

The important thing is to spend some quality time with your children and have fun!

Happy Summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting!