Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hot New Finds: Starbuck's Ceramic Travel Mug


I have found the greatest item ever! Starbuck's has a ceramic travel mug! No not stainless or plastic but ceramic! I am so thrilled I just can't stand it ;)

I have never liked the taste of coffee in stainless or plastic cups, I have to have it in a ceramic cup or it just does not taste the same.

So I usually put my morning coffee in a regular old coffee cup and off I go. Maneuvering through bumps and traffic trying to hold the cup up so it doesn't spill coffee all over me or my car.

But not anymore. The other day I forgot my coffee and had some errands to run after dropping the kids off to school. I popped into Starbuck's to get just a regular Joe and waiting in line there gleaming on the shelf was their ceramic travel mug with a snap on leak proof lid! Like I said I was so excited.

It keeps the coffee very hot and I did burn my tongue so I have to be careful. It is double walled so the hot liquids stay hot but it's cool to the touch which is an added bonus. So very proud of my new mug!! I have been getting funny looks because of the mug, people aren't sure if Starbucks changed their carry out cups or what ;)

Happy Fall!

5 comments:

  1. I got one of these cups yesterday. BEST CUP EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going crazy looking for them and I can't find them anywhere. I found the cold cups, but can't find the hot ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I could have wrote that myself !!! I found one on ebay and can't wait to get it. I have the same dislike for plastic and large lids. This is the answer. I found your blog looking to get a better picture of the lid. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know if cold beverages are okay to use in the cermaic mug? I just bought one today & I ordered an Iced Caramel Macchiato (sp?), but the barista made a hot Macchiato instead. Not sure if she got sidetracked talking to my friend & me or if only hot drinks are allowed in the mug. HELP! I love their iced green tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I use it for everything! I love it! I have just bought another one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting!